ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:59:16 -0600
I don't know what the benefits to juicing verses eatting hole is other than
you are able to get a vority of veges in without filling up or getting
disinterested half way through the process of ingesting the stuff.
It is neat to be able to get good flavors out of things mixed together and
it saves peeling lots of things.  You have to peel carrots because the skins
gave a nasty flavor in juice but apples, lemons, things like that you don't
have to peel.  Limes, grapefruits and oranges need to be peeled as well.
There does seem to be a lot of waste but used too, I would buy vegetables
intending to eat them and they would get half way eaten and the rest in the
bag would rot in the fridge.  This quickly turns them into something I will
use.
I cook with garlic but not everyday and I have recipes which call for a
clove of garlic which is good for you once a day as an antibiotic and
general health and blood thinner.
I don't remember if this was going to the list but I will direct it there.

Take Care,

Matt