ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:03:02 -0500
OK, now before I start, i know what some of you all's reation to this
probably will be.  I've been under a lot of stress lately, so if you need to
be blunt and say something to me in a negative way, please hold the comment
as right now, discouragement isn't what I need to hear.  I'm just going to
be very direct and to the exact point with you all, OK.  I've wanted to ask
for prayer on this in the past, but God revealed at that given time, that
the timing wasn't right, whereas now, I know in my heart he's saying to ask.
For about the past month and a half, Kristin and I have been trying harder
than you'd ever believe to have children.  I know that certain people have
been known to try for years upon years, sometimes even a whole decade, and
still not get anywhere, so we're not yet this soon giving up, no, but still,
we really feel like now is the time to really start trying.  but anyway...
enough commenting on that:  the point is, I just need each and all of you
all who are willing, please to pray that God may work a miricle, if it be
his will, and something will happen soon and she may become with child.
I've already told her, that even if we never once had a kid a day in our
life, I would still love her just the same, and of corse would charish
spending forever alone with her, however, again, I don't know why, but I'm
telling you all, we've prayed countless never ending sleepless nights about
this, that God would send us down a miricle.  Guys, if it be God's will, and
I stress, only: if it be God's will, we cannot tell you all how badly we
want this dream to come true.  That is why we are asking for prayer beyond
comprehention, for this to rest in God's hands, and if it be his will, then
may it happen, but if not, to allow Kristin and I to deal with the pain of
disappointment in a mature, calm, and adult non sinful mannor.

Thanks for caring and thanks for listening.  Again, I know that a lot of you
may be freaked over this mail, but please, I beg you all not to be.  Again,
above I stated, if this is not what God wants, then neither do we.

Chris.