ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:41:50 -0700
Marvella,

My voice is much better today and the coughing is greatly reduced and
doesn't hurt my throat to cough.  I was awake much of the night because my
stomach wasn't too happy but fortunately there was no dramatic flue barfing,
although it felt all night like it was about to happen.  Man, I hate that
feeling.  I am on the downhill side now, thank the Lord, and though my voice
isn't back to normal, it will be in a few days.  Thanks for asking.

Phil.