ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 23:25:07 -0600
Dear Loving Echurch Family,

Please continue to pray for Carolyn Rhodes and her family.

They are contacting relatives to go and see her as soon as they can, the
end is drawing near.

She knows she is going to die, she has talked about it with me and her
sister, Billie.

Billie and I have talked a lot and cried together on the phone.

I'm full of sadness and anxiety and I just want her to go in peace and be
with the Lordnow. She has suffered long enough. Billie feels the sameway,
and she is doing her best to keep Carolyn as comfortable as possible.

Please pray that The Lord either does a miracle healing, or that He takes
her soon. I do believe she knows The Lord.

Thanks for praying.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson