ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:17:56 -0400
Hi all, Ben saw the eye doctor today, his eyes are much worse than they were
in November, the doctor said he will need lazor treatment to stop bleeding
in his eyes as new blood vesels have formed.  He doesn't know when they will
take the cataracts off, or how his vision will be once they are removed.
Ben is legally blind now, but the good news, is we are approved for
Medicaid, so he can see a doctor and begin to take all those blood pressure
medications again, we just couldn't buy them!
Pray about our situation,
I tend to worry  when I shouldn't,
It is amazing how we have done  with the money we have had, so... no need to
worry yet, worry will not change anything.
I just wanted you all to know what was happening.
Thanks for listening, and for your prayers they mean so much,

Rhonda