ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:05:18 -0500
Yes, and not only do we have our own will to contend with, but we have the
free will of others to entice us, tempt us, and otherwise work evil which
is presented to them, or us, by the enemy. I am of the belief however,
that I do yes, believe that the enemy is at work  today, but he in fact
gets way too much credit for the following of wicked deeds conjured up by
man himself.

Brad