ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:35:09 -0500
Hi Paulette,

Okay, those lovings and squeezings do definitely count when it comes to
BookShare. lol.

I've downloaded in 1 day, which was yesterday 46 books! lol. It was after
midnight when I got to bed last night. lol.

I only downloaded a few that had the word "loving" in the title, as most of
them neither you or I or anyone on this list would want to read.

Now, Paulette, I have an assignment for you. <grin>

I want you to download all the books that have the word Jesus in the title.

Please let us know how many of them you found. <smile>

If the book doesn't look like a Christian book, don't download it.

Lovings!
Pat Ferguson