ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:16:15 -0500
Well actually he is a friend of my parents.  I was around him when I was
young and he made me a toybox and something else but I really don't know him
really well.  My parents do though.  I'm not real sure how he got so sick.
He had some heart problems and a lot of other problems all at once plus he
used to drink.  He has had a really rough time in the hospital.  He came
close to dieing several times. He told my parents that when he gets out of
the hospital one of the first places he is going is to church.  I don't know
that he has ever been before, but when we go see him we pray with him.  I am
really thinking that he will walk out of that hospital one day.  If he does
I hope and pray that he will go to church because God has given him a second
chance.  If he goes to church, I'm almost sure his wife will and then maybe
his kids wwill start going.  His kids are grown.  The youngest one has
problems too with her health.  She has a shunt in her head and she can't
read or like make decisions on her own.  She goes to school I think, but
just goes for attendance.  She doesn't really get graded.  Thanks a lot for
your prayers.  I know his family will appreciate it.

Amy