From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 01:04:05 -0500
I like Internet streaming too, but it has its share of problems.  You have
to deal with streams cutting out and such.

Frankly, I think we need an act of Congress that would make streaming more
attractive like paying one set of royalties for all types of broadcasting
regardless of media.  When F.M. came along, there was none of this "We are
not allowed to carry this or that."  So why should Internet streaming be any
different?  Granted, someone in China will not go to Joe's Garage in
Detroit, but it gives the stream local flavor which is what I like in
listening to radio.  73.
Harvey