VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 17:57:01 -0400
Sorry to hear you are having problems with the GCN site. I am a ZoomText
user and I have no idea what version of flash I am using. The site works
fine for me.

I click on the article I want to listen to. The article comes up in another
window.and I then look for  the listen to this article icon. When I click on
this the flash window comes up an shortly thereafter the reading begins.

I noticed the window has controls for pause, start over, move to end of
article, download article to pc,. It also gives the playing time and time
countdown.

There is also a link on the flash window for service feedback contact up
link that will open to a online email form.

I did send them a message as to how pleased I was with the service and
included a part of your posting about your problem with the site.