From:
jose castro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 02:50:44 -0800
I've never heard of dial up actualy be able to be shared since do to the fact that it's slow. and honestly dsl i much better because one u can share it and two it's faster.

[log in to unmask] wrote:I have a question concerning hubs/routers-can they be used to share a dialup
connection?A coworker asked this and I'm unsure what to tell him (He doesn't
want to get DSL,which is what is available in his home)

Dan Zimmerman

Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
http://freepctech.com