From:
Eliot Glick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 08:39:15 -0500

As I have a very responsive metabolism, I can say from my experience
that eating saturated fat is excellent for weight loss, but in moderate
quantities: ie: only when you're feeling hungry.  Otherwise, Rosedale is
right: it's best to stick to fatty cold-water fish for at least half (or
more) or your protein intake.  Nuts, in general, tend to stop my
metabolism from burning up excess fat.