Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:43:49 -0700
Does anyone know the nutritional breakdown on the
uswellnessmeats pemmican?  I am concerned that due to
the dried fruit, it may have too many carbs for me. I
rarely eat fruit as it makes my blood sugar spike if I
have more than a couple of bites at a time, although I
can manage about 1/2 c of berries after an all-protein
meal with plenty of fat.