From:
"S. Ariane Nadii" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 18:56:15 -0500
> how about if Dan skips the egg powder and simply chugs the raw eggs?  i've
> been having my eggs raw stirred into orange juice....does anybody else do
> raw eggs?  any worries/concerns about salmonella?
>
> JoAnn.

Have been eating raw egg yolks for years. I've never been too
concerned about salmonella. Although I know it's a possibility,
I think it is more likely to get it from a salad bar or sushi joint.
My kitchen is a lot cleaner. ;)

I like the yolks but do not like the whites. I break the yolk out
of the egg bag and eat it straight on a miso soup spoon.  I make
sure to use very fresh orginaic eggs and to wash the shells off
before I break them. I'm comfortable with this method.

     Aria