Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:24:23 -0500
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:10:46 -0500, Stardust <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I have a two part question:
>
> First, can anyone tell me why I have ridges in both my thumb
> fingernails?  Well the left thumb fingernails are more noticeable than
> the right.

Not me. I have permanent grooves on some fingers, they appeared after the
heart disease happened. Nobody seems to know why, or what they mean. I am
xure they indicate some part of the body, or maybe a process is in trouble.

> Second, how can I get rid of them

I'm counting on paleofood, and with some good result. The grooves are not
as deep as they used to be years ago.

and/or is there a medical reason
> behind this that I should be aware/concerned about?

I'd bet on that, however medical people are not good resources for this
kind of knowledge.

William