From:
"S. Ariane Nadii" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:46:35 -0500
> in my experience nothing is more warming than raw animal fats and a good
> supply of proteins . raw fruits and veggies will cool you down .( ask the
> raw vegans they are shivering all the time .) the warmth given by cooking
is
> very temporary ,it is not lasting like raw animal fats .

This has been my experience as well. Since adding raw animal fats
to the diet I have developed a much stronger resistance to cold. I
have always had problems of being cold when I was a vegetarian
both cooked and uncooked. The difference when eating red meats
is significant.

As a raw vegan I was always cold and would be tempted by soups
and other cooked foods in the winter but eating hot foods did not
ease the feeling of coldness. My apologies for just jumping into the
conversation. I've been lurking on the list for a few weeks.

    Ari