ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 20:25:05 -0500
Lelia,
I haven't been on much today but did read your message a bit ago.  I am
praying for your encouragement and strength to remainChristian in your
attitude toward your family.  Just remember, the things they do or say have
no bearing on your relationship with Christ nor no effect on your
relationship with Him.  Stay faithful, ignore the negative family but love
them in Christ and always be available when they need you.  They will.  When
they their spiritual needs arise, to whom do you think they will look?  Love
the sinner while hating the sin.  May God be your st4rength and your peace
and may we be your family of comfort and strength.

Always praying for you and all the echurch list.

Ned