ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 07:05:43 -0600
Well, take comfort in the fact that you are not the only one who gets
depressed over your relationship or lack there of with your family.
You did say encouraging things which can help you cope though.
You said how blessed you were in your life.
As they say, "go with that!
hahahah
Your priorities are, first your personal relationship with god, this does
not mean church, then your relationship with your husband, then any children
you may have, and then I think church comes in there around 4th place, and
family such as you mentioned comes somewhere down the line.
You can't take responsibility for everybody and if you do god shows you real
quick that it's not your place to do so.
I can't ramble on and on here, because we are about to leave for church as
well, but just appreciate your blessed life and give God and your husband
what you should and relegate this sister and whoever to there rightful place
in priority.
Hope that made since.

Matt