ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
virgie underwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:50:57 -0500
Hi Vicki and everyone,
I went to a new church for a few months.
When I went for the first time, I was welcomed warmly by the pastor.
Maybe 2 or 3 people came and welcomed me also.
It soon became very apparent that they really could care less if I came to
church there or not.
One should feel welcome in God's house, and unfortunately, I did not.
I wonder if they thought that blindness is contageous?
Was it the fact that I did not look the way they thought I should look?
Whatever the reason, I am not attending this church any more.
The sad thing is, the pastor have never called to ask why I am not attending!
Blessings to all!