ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:23:56 -0700
Kathy,

I agree that much of the behavior has existed from perhaps not long after
the church was born.  However, this spectatorship, I can't help thinking
that it came in as various para-church organizations started picking up the
job of the church.  I'm not saying they are bad.  But maybe there would be
less need for them if the church was being the church, or called out ones in
function.    And thank God for the church.  Unless I miss my guess, and I
could very well do that, I believe we'll see it rise up and function as it
was meant to function one day.

Promise not to smack me too hard Kathy.  Smile.

Vicki