ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:14:54 -0600
The number of Brits is not bigger here, in other words, we  are perhaps in
fact too big for our Britses. *dodging an ugly heckle from the crowd*.
Seriously large churches as in the building sense of the word, does not
constitute better by any means. I guess for some things they can do things
smaller groups can't unless banded together as financing an effective
mission for Christ, but then mega churches can't do what small groups can
either, touch the heart of an individual with intimate and tangible caring
right in their back yard too. I would have thought however larger
establishments would abound there, but I really do think more
smaller  fewer larger, is better than fewer smaller and more larger.

Brad