ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:49:52 -0600
Sandy,

Perhaps Gretchen is in need of a different, more organized, and perhaps
stronger accountability partner. Nonetheless, she mustn't take
the  avoidance personally. James says to take these times and be
patient.  And in the mean time, draw all that much closer to God, and kick
out any unholy, unproductive thoughts which  cause disappointment of a
hindering proportion. She'll get by this, and find Romans 8:28 in it as well.

Brad