ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:36:05 -0600
Hey, this is list related because I am working on the body, temple for the
holey spirit you know?
Neat how I wove that in for my own selfish purposes eh?
Anyway, do any of you folks buy foods on line?
I am wanting to buy Celtic sea salt but I don't know where to go.
Does anyone want to tell me where to go?
hahahahah
There's an open door for ya.
I am going to look around town but this isn't the most healthy area.
There's no real interest here.
Even though people are dropping from heart attacks and cancer all over the
place.

Thanks ahead of time.

Matt