ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Barr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:46:06 -0500
HI ALL!

THIS TIME I DIDN'T LEAVE CUZ I WAS DEPRESSED OR FEELING DOWN OR WHAT HAVE
YOU... JUST BEEN REALLY REALLY REALLY BUSY!

What's going on with me?  The good news?  I am curently involved in a
relationship with someone i knew a few years ago... but we lost contact.
He's an awesome Christian and it's so nice to be with someone who feels the
same way you do about God.  We can actually talk about God and speak our
minds and it's ok!  *smile*  We're about four hours apart though wich isn't
all that bad.  If God wants things to work He will work them out.

Bad news?  Claudia... my seeing eye dog... is being retired.  It was the
hardest decision i've made for a while now and it's going to rip my heart
out to let her go.  She's just slowing down a lot and is really distracted.
I figure... God will get me through it and i can lean on him like I always
do!  Letting her go is going to be like ripping my own heart out!  But God
is good!  and he is the only one who knows our pain, hurts, and he also
rejoyces with us when we're happy!

I've missed you all and hope to stay caught up on the list!  Hopefully i'll
have time!

Love in Christ!
Jenifer Barr.
Dear God: I have a problem.  It's me.