ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:31:10 -0600
Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh.
Your comment about how god was with you in this experience just reminded me
of Phil's tag line about how he flew kites with Jesus.
I flew down the stairs with god?
hahahhahahahahhah
Glad you came out of it in one piece.
I did that once as a kid.  These people had a staircase which turned some
how and I stepped off where it turned and fell strait down and landed on my
face, knocking the air out of me.
After that experience I developed the new butt fat exorcize of sliding down
stairs on my rear.  I was still young enough that it was a game, and not
strange.
I don't still travel down stairs this way today you understand.
hahahahhahahah
Maybe if we all started doing it we could make it look normal?
I also went through a period scooting when I was a kid.
I used the idea of playing with my dog as an excuse for it but really it was
just easier as far as not bumping into people or tripping over things or
running into things.
Your feet hit things and you just bounced off and scooted the other way.
Silly to think of it now and I only did it at home but my brother likes to
remind me of it.
Now that he is growing up a little he is nicer about it and realizes why I
did it.
He now thinks it was genius.  hahahahahaha

Matt