ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:53:01 -0600
I am sitting here drinking juice which consists of 2 grape fruits, a forth
of a lemon and about 3 carrots for sweetness.
That aught to drive the devil out of anybody don't ya think?
Oh, and interestingly, when I was looking up info on juicing a lot of the
web sights which popped up referred to using it as a way of cleansing or for
use when fasting for religious reasons.
I am not doing it for that reason of course but that was interesting just
the same.
God gave me a little got ya this afternoon.
Or was it the wholly spirit.
I think you are supposed to say the holy spirit because he is always with
us.
However, this was external so maybe it was god?
Hmmm?
Maybe it just happened.
Anyway, I was out with my mom today as she had the day off and came to
visit.
I took the chance and road with her to Sams for more fruit and tomatoes.
For juicing, not preparing for Paul's sermon yet.
Anyway, we spent the day talking about a little bit of it all, including
talking about other people.
We spent a lot of time talking about my brother who was such a mess for so
long but now is talking to god and getting on his feet.
Anyway, we were driving down the road and my mom's celphone, which she had
finally gotten fixed from some problem it was having started to ring.
It was the brother and he asked, why are yall talking about me?
hahahahah
While messing with her phone, she had called his number out of the phone's
memory and we had been recorded on his answering machine while talking
about him.
He got a kick out of it.
Luckily he had heard some of the more nice things we had to say throughout
the day.
hahahahahaha

Matt