ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:08:51 -0500
Phil,
Maybe I need to be taken to the wood shed again, but I don't believe that
anything wrong has been said.  The truth may hurt, but it is better than
lying, or better yet, saying nothing and allowing someone else to get hurt
in a far worse way.  What is that proverb that says better is the truth of
a friend than kisses from an enemy?  Sorry, I can't pull it off the top of
my head right now, but it's true.  Doing and saying the right thing can be
hard, but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be  said or done.  If Chris
wants to talk to me about anything that I have said, I'm open to a mature
discussion of the matter.  I deal with way too many people right now,
especially in the situation with My Christopher, who just want to bury
there heads and pray that it all goes away or that someone else will take
care of matters.  I'm so tired of that, especially when I look at the way
that  society is as a result.  So many people today  are into what I want,
and my rights, without being willing to face the hard questions or take
responsibility for their decisions once made.  I'm just willing to stand in
the way of the buck.  It may run me over, but I'll do my best to stop it to
the glory of God!!
Kathy