ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Keith Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 02:16:35 -0000
I was suggesting an apology for the following comment made to Chris which
read as follows...

>Listen to this Chris and read it again and again till it gets through to
>you.
>LOL.

This comment was asking to be taken personally, and apparently it was.

I was not suggesting an apology for anything else said that might have been
something Chris did not want to hear.

Personally I find Chris to be refreshingly open in this, a somewhat public
forum where most of us, including myself, feel safer being much more guarded
about our thoughts and feelings. If Chris can be as open and honest with
Jesus as to his feelings thoughts and failings then I am sure that the Lord
will help him overcome.

I simply pray that he will find all his answers from the Lord

Keith