ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:44:05 -0700
Kathy,

I know there is a lot of burn out in special ed.  I can sure understand why.
Sometimes it might be that the parents need more education than those kidos.
It's the teachers that believe in kids who really go a long way in helping
them realize their potential.  When you hear stories of favorite teachers
from adults, that's pretty evident.  A teacher's aid, just this week, said
to me this week the deal about not wanting all the paper work of a teacher,
and that's why she wasn't going to pursue licensure.  Doing that with a
reader wouldn't be any picnic either.

Writing does take discipline and boldness if you share it, I agree.  But who
knows, Kathy, maybe when you are in a different place, you will pursue it.
Smile.

Vicki