ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:34:15 -0600
Well, thanks to all who sent their recipes and info.
My situation was that I had followed my friends recipe and it looked quite
thick.
I really needed like encouragement such as, "Ah, that looks right.
But, evidently the recipe was wrong.
I threw some milk in after reading all of the messages I received and yelled
damn the torpedoes and shoved it in the oven.
The time isn't up and my creation is already burnt.
My loss.
I will have to get my friend to email the recipe again.
This was given to me quickly in an instant message from her once and I think
she left something out.
I lost her emailed version or else I would have used that.
Thanks again to all who responded so quickly.
It was doomed while I was writing the email because my recipe was faulty so
not your faults.
Right now I have to go stick a fan in the window.
OY the smoke!
hahahahahaha

Matt