ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:02:58 -0600
Phil,

Of course I know you were joking. <smile> lol.

If it weren't for the rental of Dad's house, we wouldn't have much income
at all. Of course, that money has to go for reshingling that house and
painting it. Then the house will be in great shape.

Oh Phil, did you tell me that you would come and reshingle that house for
us? I thought I heard you say that! lol. Also, didn't you tell us at one
time that you would get up on the third story of this house we are living
in, and reshingle the top roof? I know you did tell us that! <grin> lol.

Seriously, The Lord has really spoke to me about money lately, and I'm
really trying hard to listen to Him.

I don't buy anything unless I talk to Vernon about it first.

Thanks much for praying. I really do want to go to Oregon this summer and
see my family and go to the Reunion again.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson