ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 14:38:14 -0700
Hey Phil,
The biggest problem with those who are dispensationalists, who bwelieve that
God has limited himself and stopped doing anything since the death of the
last apostle, was that those people just put Jesus and the father on the
level with Buddah, Muhammed, and lots of others.  God then, is limited to a
book, and does not speak to His people and is really not living, if there
theory is correct.  I can't understand what is the purpose of saying you
have a relationship with a dead powerless God, if he stopped doing anything
2,000 years ago.
Vinny