ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:49:19 -0700
Hi Everyone,
Well, here I am again, trying to respond to almost 87 messages or a few
topics.  I'm sorry that I can't always respond immediately and in the flow
of conversation, like the rest of you.
I still have several of Phil's messages on faith that I have to read.  I
seem to be on too many lists, and I get too many messages, but when I try to
get off certain lists, I need them because of the help I get from many of
the people in my fields of work.
So that's why I can go for seemingly ages without responding, and then write
all at once.
I love and appreciate you guys, and am so thankful for the Lord directing me
to you all.
Vinny.
By the way, do any of you know if there are any lists for blind musicians
who are Christian, and who love to praise and worship the Lord? or any lists
for blind classical musicians?