ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:03:01 -0500
Ned,
    Prais the Lord that he has sued you through your blindness.   I know he
has used me in many ways too.  If I didn't go blind, I wouldn't be in the
ministry and wouldn't have had the experience of witnessing to the people I
have witnessed to.  I love sharing with people about my testimony and
encouraging them.  I just tell everyone things happen for a reason and we
might not know what it is but there is a reason.

Amy