ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:31:36 -0500
Welcome baaaaaak Kathy!
It sounds like you had a great week and of fellowship with other Christians
too. What a blessing to have the table runner for your church and the Sadar
this year.
We will be praying for you and Greg and for Chris as you make your journey
to what we hope is a better future for Chris.  I pray that God will use this
time for Chris to have a change of heart and mind that God will be able to
live and work in Chris to bring peace between them and peace in Chris' life.

We will be looking for your posts when you return.

God bless,

Ned