ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:33:59 -0700
Phil, you were talking of a pastor who even when you didn't go to that
church came and talked with you, well, I know a pastor like that but my
problem is he lives under the law and not by grace and well, I'm not going
to be the one to tell him that so we quit going to that churchj.  Is it the
right church?  I don't think so is the pastor a shepherd of a flock I do
think so.

Its interesting.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]