ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 22:42:37 -0500
Vicki,
You and everyone the list ight think that I have dropped of the face of the
earth but I haven't.  I have been reading and praying but haven't taken the
time to post anything in a while now.
Rhonda a belated happy birthday.
Kathy, I am still with you and Greg in spirit and in spiritual warfare.
Your's is the victory in Jesus name.  Keep you faith and be faithful and He
will see you through it victorious.
Pat, answer the phone.  that will probably stop that ringing in your ears.

lisa, sorry you were having the "can't sleep blues" or whatever it was.
April, I am glad to hear from you again and to know that you are getting
along better. I will keep praying for you.
There are others too but I had my 65th birthday in December and can't be
expected to remember everything.  (smile)
My oldest sister, Sara, to whom I refer lovingly as "mother superior" has
recently had a bad experience and, hopefully, now is repenting.  She left
her husband, this is not the first time, and ran to another. I saw her last
week and met the guy.  She went back home on Monday.  Pray with me for her.
Pray for her husband, Gene, he is a wonderful man and is so good to her.  He
has suffered through this kind of thing with her several times.  He asked
her to come back and has always done so.  In fact, she divorced him in 1971
and then I married them in the livingroom of the parsonage at Cleveland
Christian Church where I pastored for 5 years.  They reall need prayers.
Okay, just because I have not written for a while doesn't mean I should try
to write everything in one post.

There is a web site that I would ask you all who are interested to check ou.
It is:

www.getpaid4youropinion.com
This is a site that has over 400 companies listed who offer you money for
filling out surveys on the net and many other ways of getting paid for you
services  This site does charge $19.95 per month for it's services.  You can
sign up to be on their mailing list and they send you an email, daily or
almost daily, with a bonus site to check out for surveys.  You can sign up
with them on their site with out joining or paying anything.
A number of you have been looking for work: maybe this is it.  I have signed
up and have, this week, filled out three surveys.  They will pay from $10 to
$300 per survey.

Okay, this was too much of a good thing.  Was it a good thing?  (smile)

Go ahead Kathy, your blog will do well.

Love you all my brothers and sisters and thank God for you all regularly.

Ned