ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 15:25:10 -0500
Hi Rhonda,
I agree with you.  They need to know so that they can treat her
properly.  The family needs to decide which they want more, to be mad at
you or your mother dead.  Also, if child protective services steps in, it
may be fore the best for those two girls.  Your mother may end up getting
the help that she needs so that she can care  for them properly as
well.  If there's one thing that I am learning loud and clear from all that
has been going on in my family with Chris, it is this, silence is your
worst enemy.  You can't get help until you ask and you can't get prayer
until others know.
         God bless you Rhonda.  I know that you are facing a very tough
situation.  I pray that your mother will recover because of your care and
that your family will learn that silence isn't always as golden as we would
wish.
Kathy