ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:16:13 -0700
I know some of you are travelling, others will be spending time with family
and friends.  There might be some who are even alone on Christmas.  What
ever circumstance you find yourself in, God's presence, is with you through
Jesus Christ.  The message of Christmas is more real than probably any of us
really realize.  It's real now and forever.  God with us, his love extended
to us.  That's the real joy of Christmas.

Thanks to each of you for being on this list and contributing your time,
your prayers and your various words of encouragement and sharing.

Merry Christmas and happy 2005.  Maybe the Lord will come back for us this
coming year.

Sure wish I could send some cookies over cyber space.  LOL.

Love and Prayers and Hugs,
Vicki