ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:37:32 -0500
Kathy,
I agree with others, my heart is breaking for you!  I know how concerned you
are for Chris and what a burden this has become for you and Greg.  Let me
encourage you to keep on trusting the Lord,: He is faithful and will finish
the work He began in you.  I am praying with you and earnestly seeking the
Lord in Chris' behalf and that of the family.
Here is a devotional that I received today and I hope it will be comforting
and encouraging to you.

Ned