ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:09:42 -0700
Sandy just left to go to her final doctor's appointment relating to the
cancer she had five years ago.  Everything has been great so we are not
expecting anything other than good news and we are rejoicing in the Lord for
how He has helped us these last five years.  Our daughter is home, Sandy is
cancer free, and we have enough money now that we will be able to fly out to
New Jersey soon to visit our son and his family.  Frankly, I'm looking
forward to the return of the Lord sooner rather than later.  Stop and think
about that.  There isn't hardly a person on the planet, regardless of their
religion, or lack thereof, that hasn't heard of the return of the Lord.
They still won't believe it even after we are gone either.  I want to take
as many as I can with me, too.  The bus is running.
      Romans  16:20
And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

The word for "bruise" means to tear in pieces, trample under foot, crush, or
literally to
rip apart and ground into the dirt.  Yes!  Go Jesus.