ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:42:14 -0400
Yes, He does, it's just sort of hard now, we've  just moved here, and we did
this last year, he had previously worked in Pa where the company closed,
before that he was laid off in Georgia and the only  job offer he had was in
Pa, and that brings us back to the present!
on a job thirty days, blister on toe, infection, lost toe, out of work for
two months, and then the unfriendly reception once he began to work again.
I must be missing some major life lesson somewhere in the middle of all of
this!
Rhonda