ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 17:52:37 -0600
Ned,

Glad you had work on the lights side but that it is returning to normal on
the 20th.  Glad too for your college driver and the help she is to you as
well as your regular driver.

Woill be praying about the praise team.  That's a real bummer.  Praying on
all counts, for the leader and his family who are leaving, and for the
praise team, and for the church.  Do keep us posted.

And thanks for being here for us too.  Always glad when you are able to post
as, not only is it good to hear from you, but you're such an encouragement.

Blessings,
Vicki