ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 12:11:39 -0400
Ned and Phil,
I really like the chaplain.  He isn't holding back on Chris or pushing a
watered down gospel or anything either.  "it's sin brother!  That's your
problem!!"  As for soul searching on Chris's part, I hope the same, but he
still seems to be in a game mind set.
We're going to see him this afternoon, but, supposedly, his girlfriend is
also going to be visiting her brother at the same facility.  Oh boy, I fear
a scene approaching.  I'll let you know if anything dicy happens.
Kathy