ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 14:17:49 -0400
Hi Guys,
        We went to visit Christopher for the first time last night.  He's coming
back to his old cocky self.  He still doesn't grasp the seriousness of the
charges against him, but he is resigned to the fact that we aren't going to
drop them.  When we left, we realized that our prayers had truly been
answered on Tuesday.  Chris needs more time to think.  If he had come home,
he would have quickly slipped back into his old patterns of behavior and
even the threat of probation probably wouldn't  be enough.  He thinks that
he has changed and he thinks that he has learned a lot, but he still has
some attitude.  I'm feeling better about how things turned out, even though
it was an awful experience to go through.  At least I don't have to worry
about where he is this weekend.
Kathy