ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 20:50:18 -0400
Yes, Kathy, sort of the opposite sort of feeling... I am the mother, and she
is the  child, at least her actions would say as much, but like you I can't
control her actions,  nothing I can say, nothing I can do, no magic formula
if I would only follow would bring my Mom release from her dependency, but I
can do one thing I can pray, and nothing not even my Mom or Chriss, nor your
held in tears are too much for Him,
He is bigger than all of these, and it will not always be this way,
I pray you do have true friends who if need be you can cry with, friends who
will just listen, and allow you to let your tears flow,  even Jesus wept
after hearing of a death of someone He loved,  and we consider Him strong!
Rhonda