ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 21:49:06 -0400
Kathy,
Never will we be sick of hearing from our brothers and sisters about the
trials of life.  We have come this far with you and will not abandon you
now. I want to say with the others that you have not done wrong, rather, you
and Greg have done the very right thing.  May God be glorified in this and
peace come to your home and family.  I pray the Chris will come to himself
and return to his Father.

Ned