ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 08:04:29 -0500
See what patience and turning it over to God in his timing does? Great to
hear.

Brad

on 11:47 PM 5/2/2005, Sharon Hooley said:

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C54F60.879634F0

Guess what guys,

The doctor called Judy last week and told her that I qualified for the =
implant.  Judy told her that the audiologist said I didn't, so she =
double-checked it.  Judy checked her messages yesterday, and the doctor =
said I did qualify!!!  She suggested that I have the surgery on June 9.  =
I'll let her know tomorrow.  I'll check with an audiologist at Elks to =
make sure my chart matches first.  If it does, I'm gonna say yes!!!

Sharon
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C54F60.879634F0

Guess what guys,

The doctor called Judy last week and = told her that=20 I qualified for
the implant.  Judy told her that the audiologist = said I=20 didn't, so
she double-checked it.  Judy checked her messages = yesterday, and=20 the
doctor said I did qualify!!!  She suggested that I have the = surgery
on=20 June 9.  I'll let her know tomorrow.  I'll check with an =
audiologist=20 at Elks to make sure my chart matches first.  If it does,
I'm gonna = say=20 yes!!!

Sharon

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C54F60.879634F0--