ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:49:45 -0700
Well, Kathy, at least the one thing you DO know for sure in all this drama
is that God will be with you, whether Chris acts like an idiot or acts like
a responsible human being.  <grin>  But believe me, having been through the
teen parenting thing, I can sympathize.  And our daughter was a pretty good
kid, although there were times I wanted to smack her.  <grin>  It's such a
relief when they turn eighteen!  Even though you want to smack them, at
least you're not responsible anymore.  Hang in there.  We're all sending
lots of prayers your way.

Peggy

mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kernsac