ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:13:37 -0600
 Thanks, Ned.

Saturday I was able to sing at a women's luncheon for a church in the area.
The person who put the luncheon together had spoken at our Christmas banquet
and liked my singing there.  Not only was I able to share some music, but
God provided me with more money than I expected.  He knew we needed it.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!